Selecting your hebrew wedding rings will be one of the most romantic events leading up to your wedding.
By choosing a meaningful and creative wedding ring inscription, you will be contributing to many future romantic moments.
All of our rings can be engraved with your personal message or favorite quote!You can provide us with any saying in Hebrew, or in English, and we will translate it into Hebrew and engrave it for you.
You can also choose one of the following popular inscriptions from the Hebrew Bible:
1. I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine. (Song Of Solomon 6:3)
2. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. (Proverbs 3:5)
3. For wherever you go, I will go. (Ruth 1:16)
4. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)
5. I have loved you with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3)
6. The Lord bless you and keep you. (Numbers 6:24)
7. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. (Psalms 23:1)
8. The Lord is my light and my salvation. (Psalms 27:1 )
9. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you. (Jeremiah 29:11)
10. This is my beloved this is my friend. (Song of Solomon 5:16)
11. I found him whom my soul loves. (Song of songs 4:3)
12. You are sanctified to me - Bride's Vow. ("Harei At Mekudeshet Li")
13. This too shall pass. ("Gam Ze Yaavor")
I bought a ring for my daughter and she loves it. I just ordered another one for my other daughter and she can't wait to get it.
Lisa S. - Johnson City, United States, 2017
Perfect gift for a dear friend's Bat Mitzvah, especially being made in Israel! The necklace was beautiful and is a very unique and memorable gift.
Mary D. - La Vista, United States, 2017
We ordered a ring to be used as my fiancé’s wedding band. It was even more gorgeous than we expected and fit him perfectly!
Amanda D. - Aiken, United States, 2017